Monday, January 10, 2011

My Art Work - 3D Model with A Moving Camera Video Footage

This project is to learn how to tracking the video and put 3D element into the scene. Mostly I done the tracking part by using Maya Live. Of course, to make the tracking work easier, I measure the distance between one grid and another grid between it. That is for the floor. However for the wall, I use some markers on it, because the grid on the wall is not clear because of the reflection of the sunlight.

The theme for this project is "Manufactory". So the models in this project would be some machines. My factory would be a big ben factory. The machines in here are I designed by myself. Because the real factory would be more constant. Mainly in this project is to make the scene looks busy. Those very power and constant machines is not suit, so i decide to design it myself.

After design and I start model the machines. After done the machines and textured, I render difference passes to make it more believability. After render the passes I needed, I put them in After Effect CS4 to make the final effect that I want it to looks like. Why AE? Because it is a video, which mean is a series of image sequence. If do it in Photoshop, you properly need to make it one by one. After added noise and low the quality of the rendered passes, now it looks better.

And this is my final look + working progress.

No comments: